Global Conference on Business and Economics (GLOBE 2018), which will be held during June 4-8, 2018 at the University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee campus in Sarasota/Bradenton, Florida. Sarasota/Bradenton, Florida is home to amazing beaches including #1 beach in America (Siesta Key), museums (The Ringling Museum), art galleries, state parks, lakes, and other attractions such as the Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, the G-Wiz Museum, and the Sarasota Jungle Gardens. USF Sarasota-Manatee is easily accessible by two airports (Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport-SRQ and Tampa International Airport- TPA).
Welcome to the GLOBE Conference 2018 Sarasota & Bradenton
University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee (8350 N. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL, 34212, USA)
USFSM has the variety of hotels near campus. Most of them provide complimentary shuttle service.
- Hilton Garden Inn (Walking distance from conference venue)(To be able to get a conference special rate, please use group code: GLOBE)
- Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Airport (less than 1 mile from conference venue and the hotel offers free shuttle)
- Residence Inn Sarasota Bradenton (less than 1 mile from conference venue and the hotel offers free shuttle)
- Holiday Inn Sarasota-Airport (less than 2 miles from conference venue and the hotel offers free shuttle to/from venue)($99 per night including breakfast up to 20 rooms, please use group code: GLO, Offer will expire after April 21st)
- Ramada Sarasota (less than 3 miles from conference venue and the hotel does NOT offer shuttle)
- Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Bradenton-Airport (less than 1 mile from conference venue)
- Hyatt Place Sarasota/Bradenton Airport (less than 1 mile from conference venue and the hotel offers free shuttle)
Weather in June:
Sarasota/Bradenton, Florida USA: 27°C/81F
Sea Temperature: 27°C/81F
Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (SRQ)
SRQ is literally across the street from USF Sarasota-Manatee campus. Most area hotels around the airport (and USFSM) provides complimentary shuttle to/from airport and 5 mile radius. SRQ has flights to/from Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, New York, Toronto and other destinations.
Tampa/St Pete International Airport (TPA)
TPA is about 60 minutes drive distance from USFSM. You can take a shuttle or Uber/Lyft from TPA to USFSM for about $50-60. You can easily rent a car from TPA.
USF Sarasota-Manatee is easily accessible from I-75 (Exit 213)