Global Conference on Business and Economics (GLOBE 2019) and Global Conference on Hospitality, Tourism, Event and Leisure Management (HOTEL 2019) will be held during September 30 – October 3, 2019 at the Bahcesehir University Campus, Istanbul, Turkey.
GLOBE and HOTEL Conferences aim to bring together researchers, scientists, scholar and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of business, economics, hospitality, tourism, event and leisure management, and services management research and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted. English is the official language of the conference. We welcome paper submissions.
These conferences are organized by Association of North America Higher Education International (ANAHEI) and sponsored by University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee, Florida, USA and Bahcesehir University (BAU), Istanbul, Turkey..
GLOBE 2019 hosts two conferences concurrently:
Global Conference on Business and Economics (GLOBE)
In today’s world it is vital to think regarding business and economics issue on a global scale. That is why GLOBE Conference invites the interested parties from all around the globe to discuss the hot topics and contemporary issues related to Business and Economics. The scholars are encouraged to submit papers or abstracts on any aspect of business and economics and related fields.
Global Conference on Hospitality, Tourism, Event and Leisure Management (HOTEL)
HOTEL Conference is an interdisciplinary conference which aims to bring together scholars from different fields to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of hospitality, tourism, event and leisure management and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted. Also, HOTEL Conference is a bridging for all the concurrent conferences, giving the opportunity to expand one’s knowledge and experience in other areas.
GLOBE and HOTEL Conferences allow researchers to present/listen research studies from interdisciplinary fields within a week in the same venue!
Topics of interest for submissions include, but are not limited to:
- Consumer Behavior
- Corporate Finance & Governance
- Creating Value in Delivering and Managing Services
- Education & Training
- Environmental Issues/Sustainability & Green Tourism
- Event/Conference/Convention Management
- Finance & Banking
- Food and Beverage Management
- Hospitality & Tourism/Smart Tourism
- Hotel & Lodging Management
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- International Trade
- Law, Ethics & Social Responsibility
- Leisure Management
- Research Methods
- Service Management
- Social Science Studies
- Sports Management
- Strategy & Global Trends
- Technology/E-Business/Social Media
|Manuscript/abstract submissions deadline||May 20, 2019|
|Acceptance notification||On a rolling basis|
|Camera-ready copy submission deadline||June 28, 2019|
|Early bird registration deadline||June 10, 2019|
|Regular registration deadline||July 15, 2019|
|Conference dates||September 30 – October 3, 2019|
- Abstract only* should be minimum 1,000 words (excluding reference list).
- Full paper* should be minimum 3,000 words (excluding reference list and acknowledgements and appendices if applicable)
- Roundtable discussions* should be minimum 1,000 words (excluding reference list).
- Symposium presentations* should be minimum 1,000 words (excluding reference list).
- Poster presentations* should be minimum 1,000 words (excluding reference list).
*All documents should be written in only word document (.doc or .docx) formats.
PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ANY IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION INCLUDING “NAME, UNIVERSITY, AFFILIATION, AND CONTACT ADRESS” IN THE “SUBMISSION” DOCUMENT AS THIS CONFERENCE USES DOUBLE BLIND PEER REVIEW PROCESS.
Best Paper Selection Rules
- Best papers will be selected only from full papers (should be minimum 3,000 words (excluding reference list and acknowledgments and appendices if applicable).
- Authors are required to submit their camera-ready full papers 3 months prior to conference dates.
- The papers that were nominated by the reviewers will be sent to the best paper selection committee. Based on committee decision, authors will be informed.
- The author or at least one of the co-authors has to attend and present the selected paper.
- All winning authors will get a complimentary registration for the next conference.
- The selected papers may be considered to be published at Journal of Global Business Insights (JGBI)
Book or Proceedings Publication
- Authors are required to submit and get approval for camera-ready copy for any publication opportunity.
- Once the author(s) submit and get approval for the camera-ready copy of their full papers, it will be published in one of the Advances in Global Business and Economics Book Volumes of (with an ISBN number) the ANAHEI Publishing in association with University of South Florida at USF ScholarCommons as open access format.
- All of the camera-ready approved abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings series of (with an ISSN number) the ANAHEI Publishing in association with University of South Florida at USF ScholarCommons as open access format.
- Abstracts or full papers which do not fulfill the formatting guidelines’ requirements will not be published.
Conference Registration Fees:
|Types**||Early Registration by June 10, 2019||Regular Registration by July 15, 2019***|
|ANAHEI Members*||Non-ANAHEI Members||ANAHEI Members*||Non-ANAHEI Members|
*Please sign up to be ANAHEI member for free. After signed up, please log in and click on the conference registration menu, you will see a discount code. Please add this code while checking out!
**This conference registration fee gives access to all concurrent conferences!
***Registration will close on July 15, 2019 at 11.59PM EST.
****Registration fee difference between regular registration and Turkish delegates are sponsored by Bahcesehir University.
Conference Fee Include:
- Attendance to the conference
- Conference materials with final program, badge and proceedings
- Welcome Reception
- After your submission is accepted, you are required to:
(1) send your abstract or completed full paper in required conference format
(2) make your full payment first and register.
- At least one of the authors must register for the conference, otherwise the paper or abstract will not be published in the conference proceedings.
- Please note that prospective attendees will be allowed to present maximum three research studies.
Conference Session Formats:
Sessions will vary in structure in order to provide a robust conference experience for presenters and participants. Presenters are asked to identify their preferred format in their proposal; however, proposal reviewers may suggest alternative formats and/or the combination of like topics for shared concurrent sessions.
1. Concurrent Presentations
Concurrent Presentations and Shared Concurrent Presentations are sessions that present research, theory, concepts, and practices. This track welcomes papers that are fully completed research papers for stand up presentations. Concurrent sessions are 20 minutes long and consist of either one presentation for the full 20 minutes, or in shared sessions, two presentations. Submissions are required to be either conceptually- or empirically-based. Conceptually-based papers seek to develop a fuller understanding of the education by building on existing knowledge. Empirically-based papers are original research to test or develop a theory or make a new contribution to the knowledge base of the field.
2. Poster Presentations
Poster Presentations provide an opportunity to present and discuss one main research theme, program, practice, or relevant topic in an informal setting, somewhat like an exhibit hall or information fair. The poster session submission includes: (1) significance of the study, (2) literature preview, (3) proposed methodology, and (4) implication/application for education. A good poster session centers on one main theme, presents useful information, and stimulates discussion. The recommended poster size is 36” tall x 48” wide. (90cm tall 120cm wide). Please click to download a black poster layout.
3. Roundtable Discussions
Roundtables create opportunities for small groups to engage in discussion about a particular educational topic. Generally, these sessions consist of 6-12 people and are held at large, round conference tables. The proposal must include a list of 2-3 clearly stated discussion questions to encourage participation among the audience. Please note that several roundtable discussions happen simultaneously in the same, large room, so formal presentations using slides and/or other support media are not possible.
4. Symposium Presentations
Symposium presentations are formal presentations on an educational topic. Typically conducted in presentation format, these are used generally to report interesting initial findings from a research project. Since these sessions are not blind-reviewed, they are not designed for complete research projects.